We recommend 2 media types for Strong, Professional and long lasting scaffolding banners.
- Mesh - Mesh contains small holes and is lightweight.This will aid against strong winds and is recommended for banner going flat against the scaffolding
- Premium Rip-Stop - This is recommended for single sided banners and has a special makeup to prevent it from tearing
Scaffolding banners can either be finished with pole pockets or hemmed and eyeletted.
Simply use the Price Calculator below to configure your Scaffold Banner for an instant price. You will then be asked to either supply a brief for us to create your artwork or to notify use you will be supply print ready files for your banner order.
Live Order Tracking - We keep you up to date by email at every point of your order with real time updates.
If you require any further information please contact our friendly customer support team by email or telephone and we will be only to happy to answer your questions.
The most common question we are asked - How quickly will I receive my order?
PVC Advertising Banners
- If you supply us with a print ready file and there are no issues with the file, orders placed before 10am can be dispatched for next day delivery - you must specify this in the Special Instructions box that this is required if you do not specify you require your banner next day it will be dispatch on average 2-3 working days from order. If you need your order for a specific day please let us know.
- If you require our free artwork service we aim to send proofs within 24hrs via email once approved we will aim to dispatch your banner next day.
All other products
We aim to dispatch all other order with 2-3 days of proof approval. We can sometime offer a faster service if you are desperate - Please contact us with your requirement. Our instant notification will keep you up-to-date with your order progress. We will notify you the day before dispatch and the order will need someone to sign for it.
If you need your order by a specific date it would be helpful is you let us know in the Special Instructions box when ordering - Due to seasonal fluctuations we can sometimes be very very busy and we don't want to let you down with a late delivery.
We have no control over the delivery process once in the hands of our couriers. Although not a regular issue, items can be mis-sorted which can delay the delivery by a day. Please make sure you allow enough time when ordering your banner or sign in case of courier delays or issues.
Don't have a print ready file!
We will professionally custom design your banner or sign - for free!
SImply complete our artwork instructions page once you have used our instant price calculator. Let us have the wording required together with any logos or images you wish us to use. We have an extensive image library so we can source relevant images for your design. We will send through a proof within 24hrs of your banner or sign by email prior to printing for your approval.
Have your own design ready to go!
The below image will give you an idea of how we like things set up - we will check your file for size and quality and if we see any issues we will let you know.
The file can be supplied at 100% or 25% size - needs to be supplied in CMYK format and with all fonts either outlined or embeded.
- If supplied at 100% the resolution needs to be a minimum of 150dpi
- If supplied at 25% the resolution needs to be a minimum of 300dpi
- We accept .pdf, .ai, .eps, .jpg, .psd as print ready files
If your file is RGB or contain pantone colours these may shift slightly when converted to CMYK - If you banner or signs is colour specific you must let us know prior to printing so that we can get the best match possible. We may ask you to supply a printed colour sample to match to in certain instances.